Like our RTS Tactical Ballistic Armor Glass Panel Dividers we went ahead constructed and developed our RTS Tactical Ballistic Armor Solid Panel Dividers, They come in both standard and customizable sizes and finnishes.
Our RTS Tactical Ballistic Armor Solid Panel Dividers can easily be taken and used for cubicles, to block entryways and windows, connect to a wall as a partition, or simply connect multiple partitions lengthwise to form a bulletproof wall, a perfect product for any open and public location. These panels are currently in and trusted by hundreds of military recruitment centers.
When we put pen to paper to create this state of the art military grade product we new it would have to stand out with its functionality and ballistic capabilities that’s why we went ahead and used advanced armored steel providing protection from an onslaught of high-velocity rifle ammunition and were put to the test to make sure like all other RTS Tactical producers they are top of the Line and the highest quality offered on the market.
At RTS Tactical our goal is to introduce state of the art and new innovated products to the market that’s why we didn’t stop there we now offer our RTS Tactical Ballistic Armor Solid Panel Divider in a whiteboard finish to make them a perfect ballistic product to keep all classrooms safe.
They can easily put in a classroom near the door and used as a regular whiteboard and in the horrific occurrence of an attack can be moved into plate to stop anyone from coming into the classroom with their high quality heavy duty wheels it can lock into place making the classroom essentially bulletproof.
Just like all the other Ballistic products we design and manufacture RTS Tactical confidently stands behind the quality of our products and ensures nothing but 100% satisfaction to our customers.
safeguarding your workplace, home, house of worship, and schools is no longer a want, it’s a necessity!
- Advanced Armored Steel Core Panel
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III+ Special Threats Armor Piercing
- Free Standing Vertical Panels, Movable
- Stops an onslaught of high-velocity rifle ammunition
- Low profile base with 4 heavy duty, lockable caster wheels
- Design incorporates a mechanism which allows two adjacent panels to be fixed together or against a wall.
- Upholstered in acoustic fabric with tackable surface.
- Panels can be placed in entryways, cubicles or protect windows without interference.
- Each panel has a layer of 1/4″ thick core material, allowing the panel to be used as a bulletin board withstanding the penetration of push pins, without damage.
- Material is surfaced with a fire retardant fabric, which is not deteriorated by the use of push pins.
- The panel’s base support frame is located at positions to allow two adjacent panels to be placed at 90°, forming a corner without any interference with another divider.
- Design incorporates a mechanism which allows two adjacent panels to be connected to each other at a 180° angle, 90° angle and at a 90° angle when connecting to a wall.
- Steel frame with gaskets to ensure the longevity of use.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Customizable to specific sizes, color and specifications to meet the requirements of local & federal agencies, as well as schools, religious sectors and public spaces
- Contact Us for Custom Size Pricing and Options
- Package Includes: NIJ 0101.06 Level III+ Special Threats Armor Piercing Core Steel Panel/Divider with Steel frame and 4 removable and/or lockable castor wheels.
- Accessories: Additional Steel Panels to create wall or spacial divider
- Product Name: RTS Tactical Ballistic Armor Solid Panel Divider
- NIJ Standard: 0108.01 for Ballistic Resistant Protective Materials, Compliant
- Protection Level: NIJ 0101.06 Level III+ Special Threats Armor Piercing
- Manufacturer: RTS Tactical
- Style/Cut: Flat Curvature
- Armor Material/Coating: Mil-Spec Ultra
- Materials: Mil-Spec Steel Composite Core with Steel Frame. Fire Retardant Treatment and Acoustic Fabric with a Tackable Surface. 4 Removable and Lockable Castor Wheels.
- Test Standards: NIJ 0101.06 Level III+ Special Threats Armor Piercing.
- Test Rounds: Tested with an accredited NIJ approved laboratory to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0108.01. [Level III+: 7.62-mm ammunition with a barrel length of 22 inches. 7.62-mm FMJ with nominal masses of 150 gr and measured 2,850 VEL @ 50 ft./sec.].
- Size & Weight (approx): Framed Finish Standard Size: [36″L x 72″W]. Weight varies by size. [1/4″ thick core material]
- Coverage: Full Coverage based on specifications