WaterPrepared 55 Gallon Stackable
The Department of Homeland Security recommends 1 gallon per day per individual. 1/2 of this gallon is used for drinking, 1/4 for cooking, and 1/4 for washing – this, however, is BARE MINIMUM survival. 3-5 gallons per day, for at least 30 days is recommended for more comfortable survival. This is why we’re thrilled to have the WaterPrepared 55 Gallon Stackable barrel. Two of these food grade tanks have a very small footprint in a garage, backroom, or closet, and the easy pour off spigots let you access the water without cumbersome siphons or hand pumps.
- MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN USA
- 55 Gallons
- Dimensions: 22″x28″x30″
- Large Cap For Easy Filling
- Stackable to Save Space
- BPA FREE
- FDA Food Grade Materials
- Water lasts longer. Specially blended UV resistant plastic helps protect your water against bacteria build-up. When mixed with an easy rotation system, WaterPrepared tanks will ensure your water will be safe for when you need it most
- Tanks are stronger. WaterPrepared tanks are made with a rugged high-density polyethylene (HDPE) that is BPA free, FDA/NSF approved, and specifically engineered to handle the pressure of hundreds of gallons of water for decades.
- Accessing your emergency water is easier. WaterPrepared large capacity tanks are designed with two spigots that connect to a standard garden hose. The front and center “utility valves” offer full flexibility in the use of your emergency water storage systems.
- Takes less space! WaterPrepared’s unique stackable design gives you the option to stack your tanks or set them side by side.
$159.00We are currently out of stock of this product and should have it back shortly.